These days long and straight hair is in trend. There was a time when girls preferred to have colored & wavy hair. Remember Kareena Kapoor Khan in her earlier days of career, one of my friend Vandana also colored her hair same like Kareena. But know a days black and straight hair is in.
What You will need:
Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth): 1 cup
Rice flour: 5 tsp
Egg white: 1
1. In a bowl make a loose paste of all the three ingredients. Add water to make the paste.
2. Before applying this, do give a light oil massage on hair. You can also oil your hair on a night before washing your hair.
3. First with the help of a wide toothed comb, comb your hair down and then apply this pack.
4. Again combing few times in between pack is fine. Keep the hair as straight as possible by combing.
5. Leave it for 30- 35 minutes then rinse it off.
6. Apply this homemade hair straightening pack once in a week for about few months.
* One thing I would like to share my grandmother used to wash her hair with buttermilk. She always used to say her black hair is due to the use of buttermilk. I am not sure how correct she was but yes she had long, black & shiny hair.