Few months back I bought few sachets of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner for travelling purpose. But somehow forgot to review it 😵. In this post I am reviewing it.You can easily find these sachets in local shops 😐
Price: Rs 3
Wt: 7.5 ml
Online availability: www.flipkart.com
Shelf life: 36 months or 3 years
Directions for use:
1. Apply conditioner on wet hair from lengths to ends. Leave for 1-2 minutes.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
Packaging: Like bottle version the sachet is also of bright yellow color & instantly grabs your attention. All the required details are provided at the back of the sachet. No need to tell that these sachets are very travel friendly & can be easily carried in bag.
My opinion about this product: The conditioner is white in color and has a very thick & creamy consistency. It has a yummy fruity fragrance, which stays for 1-2 days. I apply conditioner before final rinse, allow it for 2-3 minutes and finally rinse it off. After rinsing this conditioner, my hair felt amazingly soft and smooth without feeling my scalp oily or greasy.
It provides a lot of moisture and hydration to the hair, which makes detangling of hair much easier. To be honest I do not have dry & frizz hair so can’t say how effective it is on it. Regular use of this conditioner makes hair bit strong but doesn’t have any visible effects on split ends.
What I like about this product….
1. Just a coin sized amount is need for all the hair.
2. Provides a lot of moisture and hydration to the hair.
3. Budget friendly.
4. Has a nice fruity fragrance.
5. Easily available in market.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Not sure about effectiveness on dry & frizzy hair.
2. No visible effect on split ends.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3.2/5 ♥♥
* The sachet in the pictures came along with the Garnier hair color..