As a kid I knew only two products of EverYuth brand, Orange peel off mask & Walnut scrub. My mom used to use them those days. But these days I am exploring new products of this brand & recently picked their face wash, face mask, scrub etc. In this post I will be spotting light on the Neem face wash of this brand 😊
Price: Rs. 52
Qt: 50 gm
Shelf life: 3 Years
Direction of use:
- Squeeze out a coin-sized amount of the face wash on your palms and lather up. Gently massage your wet face for 30-60 seconds to give it time to dissolve dirt, makeup and oil.
- Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use it at least twice daily for clean, soft, and glowing skin.
Packaging: This face wash comes in a white coloured squeeze tube with a Green coloured flip top cap. You will find all the necessary product’s related details on the tube. The packaging is very sturdy & travel friendly.
My opinion about the product: This face was is transparent & has a gel like consistency. There are Green coloured minute exfoliating particles which you will feel on rubbing your palms. So, I was expecting this face wash to have some scrubbing effect but unfortunately these particles are not effective foe the same. This face wash smells like most of the Neem face washes.
It produces a rich lather and removes dirt and oil from the skin efficiently. It washes off thoroughly with a few splashes of water without leaving a greasy feeling. After every usage of this face wash, my skin feels clean, oil-free and fresh.
This face wash controls oil on your skin so also prevents new pimples from popping up 😉 I found this face wash a decent one as it is available in only 52 Rs 🙂
What I like about this product….
- No artificial fragrance & colorants.
- Herbal formulation.
- Budget & travel friendly-packaging.
- Easily available.
- Lathers well.
- Removes excess oil from skin.
What I do not like about this product….
- Exfoliating beads are not effective.
- Not able to take out makeup completely.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.4/5 ♥♥