Your hair is deeply nourished, your color is richer, more uniform and shinier. The second ratio of olive oil in the conditioner is a real treatment for your hair. Your hair is soft and your color radiant and there is no grey hair!
Price: Rs 170
Wt: 67.5 ml + 40 gm
3 shades for Men-001 Natural Black, 003 Darkest Brown and 316 Burgundy.
How to use product: Put gloves on. Open cap of the developer bottle, pour the entire contents into a non-metallic bowl. Open the cap of the Cream Hair Colorant (seal to be pierced with the point in 4 the cap) squeeze the entire contents of the cream hair colorant downwards into the plastic bowl. Mix the colorant and the developer with a hair coloring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
Note: Read carefully all the instructions provided in the leaflet before application. One must always do a skin allergy test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product.
Application to full head:
1. With a hair coloring brush, apply the mixture on dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, separating the hair strand by strand.
2. Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair.
3. For full head application, cover the entire hair well with the mixture. For touch up application, concentrate solely on the grey or on the root areas.
4. Leave to develop for 30 minutes.
5. Throw away any unused mixture.
Tip: Overtime, the cream may turn dark, due to exposure to air. Ignore, as this has no bearing on product performance and final color result.
1. After 30 minutes of the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for 1 minute.
2. Rinse well with water until the water runs clear.
Touch- Up application:
Touch-up is when you concentrate on applying color on the roots of previously colored hair, close to the scalp (grey or new natural hair growth).