* Streax hair color is a unique hair color.
* It also helps repair damaged hair.
*It is the safest way to color your hair.
* Streax the revolutionary hair color that not only colors your hair but also help to strengthen it.
* Ordinary chemical-based hair color can rob your hair’s natural oils and weaken the roots, causing split ends and hair fall.
* Only Streax has Kera-Vit’s unique properties penetrate deep in to the roots strengthening the hair from inside.
* Streax has a special rich creamy texture that does not drip while applying.
* The color is permanent and does not drip while applying and does not wash out easily.
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Light Liquid Paraffin, Streareth-21, Ethylene Diamine tetra Acetate, Sodium Stannate, Phoosphoric Acid.
Conditioner: Aqua, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Centrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone and Trideceth-12 and Cetrimonium Chloride, Streareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Light liquid Paraffin, Steareth-21, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Hydrolzed Keratin Protein, Citric Acid, Ethyl Panthenol, 2-Phenoxy Ethanol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Disodium Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetate, Perfume.
PPD content not more than 2%.
Type ll for Drak Brown and Type lll for all other shades. Maximum arylamine (PPD) Content after dilution not more than 1%.
Price: 110 Rs
Wt: 100 ml
Colorant: 50 ml
Developer: 50 ml
Conditioner (4 sachets of 5 ml each)
How to use product: Put gloves on. Open cap of the developer bottle, pour the entire contents into a non-metallic bowl. Open the cap of the Cream Hair Colorant (seal to be pierced with the point in 4 the cap) squeeze the entire contents of the cream hair colorant downwards into the plastic bowl. Mix the colorant and the developer with a hair coloring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
Note: Read carefully all the instructions provided in the leaflet before application. One must always do a skin allergy test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product.
Application to full head:
1. With a hair coloring brush, apply the mixture on dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, separating the hair strand by strand.
2. Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair.
3. For full head application, cover the entire hair well with the mixture. For touch up application, concentrate solely on the grey or on the root areas
4. Leave to develop for 30 minutes.
5. Throw away any unused mixture.
Tip: Overtime, the cream may turn dark, due to exposure to air. Ignore, as this has no bearing on product performance and final color result.
1. After 30 minutes of the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for 1 minute.
2. Rinse well with water until the water runs clear.
Touch- Up application:
Touch-up is when you concentrate on applying color on the roots of previously colored hair, close to the scalp (grey or new natural hair growth).