In this post I am reviewing Dove Deep Pure Face Wash. This is my first face wash by Dove. After 3 weeks of regular use, now I am finally reviewing it.
* Dove’s new revolutionary micro-puff technology has invisibly fine & fluffy exfoliants that gently cleanse dirt and excessive sebum from clogged pores.
* Rinsed off easily with water.
Price: 105 Rs
Wt: 50 gm
Online availability: www.dove.com
Skin Types: All
Directions for use:
1. Mix a small amount with water in your palm of your hand and rub into lather.
2. Massage gently on you wet skin.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Packaging: The face wash comes in a blue and white opaque squeeze tube which has a blue flip cap.
The cap closes tight with no chance of product leakage. Overall packaging is simple but cute.
My opinion about this product: This face wash has a creamy, silky & thick texture. The product claims to have micro-puff technology which cleanses the pores well and exfoliates at the same time. The fluffy micro-puffs are so micro that u can’t even see or notice them. This face wash doesn’t lather well so need to take four times extra amount (in comparison to the other face wash) to wash your face.
It is a creamy face wash but doesn’t leave any moisturizing effect on my face. It doesn’t make my oily skin dry but I think dry skin people will definitely need a moisturizer to retain their skin moisture. It doesn’t leave any oily or greasy effect post application & also minimize pores to a noticeable level.
Overall you will see no dramatic change but it can be recommended as a decent face wash. That does its job well in cleaning out all the dirt & oil.
What I like about this product….
1. Doesn’t contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
2. Doesn’t break me out.
3. Cleans the skin and removes dirt or oil.
4. Easily available on online as well as in local market.
5. Perfect for people with pores.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Not suitable for dry skins.
2. Large amount of face wash required to get desired result.
3. Doesn’t remove makeup effectively.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 3/5 ♥♥