If you have dry, frizzy & brittle hair then I have an awesome recipe of Yougurt & Honey Deep Conditioning Hair Mask. I got this recipe from my Naani maa. I stared using it when I was 14 Years & still swear by it 🙂
Yogurt is full of protein & it offers nourishment that our hair requires to grow healthy & strong. Whereas Honey is a humectant, it attracts and retains moisture in your hair. It is full of vitamins & act as skin food for your scalp. This hair mask deeply conditions my hair and leaves it looking happier and shinier. So if you ever try it, do share your experience with me 🙂
You will need:
- Honey- 1 Tsp
- Yogurt: 2 Tsp
- Bowl: 1
If you have long hair, you have to take more quantity of both ingredients but ratio has to be same (1:2)
Step by step process:
- In a bowl take both ingredients & mix well.
- Apply it on your hair, from the scalp to the ends.
- Leave the mask for minimum 25-30 minutes.
- Finally rinse it off with shampoo. Make sure that each & every traces of oil, dirt, impurities & mask.
- Use this hair mask once in a week.
After using this mask you will love your hair & your hair will love you 😉
Author: Meena Pushkar