I was getting a lot messages on doing a DIY for cleaning jewelry at home. आप कहें और हम ना करें ऐसे हो सकता है क्या भला 😉 In today’s post I am sharing a recipe to make your own Jewelry cleanser at home. This will not only clean them but will also make them look new 🙂 This is for artificial jewelry so don’t try it with Gold & Silver jewelry.
You will need:
- White vinegar- 1/2 cup
- tea tree oil (Use only 100% pure tea tree oil)- 1 drop
- Baking soda- 1-2 tsp (depending on number of jewelry piece)
- Old toothbrush- 1
- Glass mason jar-1
Step by step process:
- In a mason jar take half cup of White vinegar & 1 drop of tea tree oil and swirl to mix.
- Now put the jewelry in the liquid & close the cap of the mason jar.
- Allow jewelry to soak in the mixture overnight.
- In morning, coat the jewelry with baking soda and scrub with the old toothbrush.
- Finally rinse with the water.