Arrival of winters also brings wedding season in our country 👰. No doubt, you must have started getting wedding invitation cards at your home. It doesn’t matter whose marriage it is, we girls always want to look the best. I thought, why not sharing a recipe of a magical lotion, which you can make yourself.
This lotion is very effective in winters; it removes the dryness of skin and makes it smooth, nourished and refreshing. I am sure that after it’s usages, people will start noticing your baby soft skin. They will just not able to resist for stretching your cheeks 😍.
You will need:
1. Glycerin (Easily available on drugstore)
2. Rose water
3. Lemon juice
How to use:
1. In a bowl take 2 tsp of glycerin and 2 tsp of rose water.
2. Now add ¼ tsp of lemon juice in that bowl & mix well. Always take fresh lemon juice.
3. Apply this lotion regularly on your face and cracked heels before going to bed.
4. Rinse it off in the morning.
If you don’t want to make this lotion every day than you can also store it. In that case take all the ingredients in the ratio mentioned above.
1. If you are not comfortable with lemon than skip it from the lotion. My mother has a super sensitive skin so she avoids lemon juice in the lotion.
2. If you feel the lotion is too sticky, add more rose water to it till you feel is ideal for you.
3. It is advisable to apply lotion with the help of brush. If you are using your fingers for application than don’t forget to wash them properly.
4. Be careful while applying this lotion on face, make sure it doesn’t get into your eyes. Because if it gets into your eyes then it will sting badly.
4. Store this lotion in a clean sterilized bottle with a proper cap. Refrigerate the lotion if you are storing for longer duration.
5. You can also apply it on elbows, knees, legs and hands.
6. A bit of sensation is common on application of this lotion. But it is irresistible or you notice any adverse effect than stop using immediately.