Soon we are entering in 2019 & day and night are getting more chilling 🙂 In winters dry skin is a common thing so I decided to share Hydrating Green Tea Face Mask. Green tea is rich in antioxidants, specifically ones called ECGCs, which protect the skin from inflammation and skin aging, and calms skin prone to redness. Acne is a sign of inflammation in the skin so using a skin care product with green tea in it will help to calm acne prone skin. So this face pack will not only make your skin nourished will also be helping in calming down inflammation 🙂
You will need:
- 1 Tablespoon of Matcha Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Raw Honey
- 2 Teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
Matcha is an extremely potent green tea. It’s full of antioxidants that are great for rejuvenating and tightening skin. It’s useful as an acne treatment because it can reduce sebum production.
Step By Step Process:
- In a bowl take all the mentioned ingredients.
- Now with the help of a brush apply it on your clean skin.
- Allow it dry, it will take around 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water or luke warm water.
In winters skin tends to look flat & dull. This face mask will definitely add a glow to skin 🙂 I am using it twice in a week.