In this post I am sharing a DIY in which we will convert an old T-shirt into a tote bag. For this we will need nothing apart from an old T-shirt and a pair of scissors. Isn’t it cool?
2. After that cut out the neck of the shirt as in the pictures.
3. Instead of cutting the neck exactly around the stitching, you can cut a little bit lower down into the shirt so that the opening of your tote bag is large enough to get stuff inside.
4. Now cut the hem off of the t-shirt and keep it aside. As we will need it later on.
5. Then cut the fringe up about 3 to 4 inches long or 1 to 2 inches wide. The longer you cut the fringe, the shorter will be your bag.
6. This will gives you strips of equal size in the front & back of the T-shirt.
8. Finally use the hem of T-shirt to make a knot at the top of the bag as in the picture.