We all want to have long & healthy nails and for having them you need to apply Nail Cuticle cream every day. You will find a lot Nail Cuticle creams in the market but they are pretty expensive. So in this post I am sharing DIY to make Nail Cuticle cream at home which is super economical as well as effective. तो बहन लोगों हो जाओ शुरू 😉
You will need:
- Jojoba oil -1/2 teaspoon
- Sweet almond oil – 4 teaspoon
- Vitamin E- 5 drops
- Essential oils- 3 drops
- Beeswax – 1 teaspoon
- Double boiler- Pan with glass bowl
- Storage jar- 1
Step By Step Process:
- In a small pan take a glass of water and bring it to boil.
- Now place a glass bowl on top to make it a double boiler.
- Then add the sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and beeswax (Quantity should be as mentioned above.)
- Remove the bowl from the heat and add the Vitamin E.
- Pour the mixture in a small jar and allow it to cool.
Your Nail Cuticle cream is ready, you can store it and can used it every night before going to bed 🙂