I know lots of options are available for make up removing in the cosmetic world but sometime feel like creating your own or doing a DIY is fun.. So I thought to share how to make Homemade Makeup Remover Pads With Baby Products. It’s a very simple & economical DIY, all you need is your baby’s products, if you don’t have a baby then borrow it. He he he..
What you will need:
1 cup water
2 tsp Johnson’s baby shampoo (no-tears solution)
1/4 tsp Johnson’s baby oil.
Round cotton pads
Mason Jars or small Round Containers
1. In a cup mix water, shampoo and oil.
2. Pour enough of the solution to cover the bottom of your container.
3. Now place 10 cotton swabs on top of cleaner or solution and press down to make sure they get saturated.
4. Add about 10 more pads at a time pouring cleaner or solution over each set to allow coverage.
5. Now cover the jar with lid.
Image source: http://blommi.com/