Today I have prepared a Green tea toner for myself. Green Tea is full of antioxidants & itt is anti inflammatory. Applying it to the skin can be very helpful. Along with the with Green tea this toner also Apple cider vinegar which has exfoliate your skin as well as balance your pH. Frankincense Essential oil is a powerful astringent so it adds to the action of the ACV. I am also using Lavender essential oil & Lemon grass essential oil. Lavender essential oil is amazing for acne prone skin whereas Lemongrass oil is anti fungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic as well as an astringent. So this toner will be really effective on acnes. So if you have oily & acne prone skin then go for this toner.
You will need:
- 3 tsp of fresh brewed organic green tea
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 1 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoons organic Apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Glass spray bottle
Step by step process:
- In the bottle take all the ingredients, quantity should be as mentioned above.
- Now mix well & your toner is ready.
- You can apply with a cotton ball or mist on.
- Here we have not used any preservative so bacteria will grow. Don’t store this toner more than 7-10 days.
Lemon grass essential oil can burn your skin so be careful & don’t use more than 1 drop of it 🙂