When you have an oily skin, then having acne is common. Acne comes & goes but the scar left by them becomes a headache as they don’t go easily 🙂 In this post I will be sharing Ginger Face Mask which will help in treating acne scars. This ginger mask ginger mask will help reduce sebum, eliminate the fat shine, even the skin complexion, cleanse pores, eliminate pimples and acne.
You will need:
- Fresh grated ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 100 ml
Step by step process:
- Put a ginger knob into a plastic bag and place it into freezer.
- After one hour take it out and peel the ginger.
- Grate a piece of root across the grain of its fibers.
- Dilute the ginger mass with water.
- Use the cooled mixture to soak a cotton ball in and apply on the acne area for overnight.
Warning: Ginger has an aggressive action and may cause burning of the skin. Therefore, it should not be applied in pure form. Don’t allow ginger juice get into your eyes. It can cause allergic skin reactions such as rashes, hives, redness or other skin irritations. Those with sensitive skin should either avoid using ginger oil or use with extreme caution.