In this post I am using a easy DIY for your blackheads. Only two ingredients are needed of it & it is super effective. This face mask acts like a cleanser, helps in getting rid of dirt and dead skin cells from your pores. It also helps in brightening your skin instantly.
What you will need:
- Coconut oil- 1 Tsp
- Baking soda- 1 Tsp
Step by step process:
- Mix 1 tsp. coconut oil with 1 tsp. baking soda to form a paste.
- Apply directly to your skin focusing on areas where blackheads are more common – nose, chin etc.
- Rub gently with your fingers in a circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with cold water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Avoid this face mask if you have a sensitive skin.