Serums are something which I personally love and I am always in hunt of buying new serums for my skin. Hydration is my major concern and thus I am always in lookout of skin care products which are light on my skin but will also take care of hydration. Plus, dull skin is my major concern. Thus, serums are something which does the hydration job also and take care of the dullness part of the skin.
I am personally very impressed with the serums available in India and thus I am listing down some of the best serums used till date –
- Olay White Radiance Tone Perfect Hydrating Essence – This is one of the best products from whitening serum category. This is made with pearl extracts. This is light texture which is non greasy. This improves brightness when used for a long amount of time.
- Plum Bright Years Cell Renewal Serum – This is an anti-ageing serum which is known for it’s cell renewal properties. The serum is enriched with skin hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin tightening seasame protein.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II – This is one of the best overnight serums in the market. Undoubtedly it is costly but it delivers quick promising results. This serum works on your pigmented skin and also works on ageing skin as well.
- The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Serum – This is a brightening serum which is derma tested. This is one of the widely acclaimed Korean beauty product which is known to whiten and brighten your skin with continuous usage.
- Khadi Global Vitamin C Serum – This serum is known to improve the skin texture. Oils like roseship and carrot seed oil works on improving pigmentation of your skin. This serum has natural ingredients but you need to be really patient with this serum.
- VLCC De-Pigmentation Serum – This serum is extremely good for pigmented skin. The serum is rich in orange peel and liquorice. This serum has a light weight formulae which nourishes the skin at the same time.
- St. Botanica Vitamin C 20%+ Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum – This is one of the best beauty serums because it has everything like vitamin C, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid. The antioxidant loaded serum helps in clearing your tan and pigmentation as well.
- Neutrogena Fair Fairness brightening Serum – I have used this serum personally and I found it pretty good in hydrating the skin. It also added some brightness to your skin but all of it disappeared when you stop using this serum. SA recommended to use at least 2-3 bottles of this serum to get the best results.
- Mixify Unloc Skin Glow Serum – Another budget friendly serum which adds glow and helps in anti-ageing benefits to your skin. The serum brightens your skin and improves the overall skin texture as well.
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum – This serum is great for breakout prone skin. This serum will not only calm your skin but also reduce the redness. This serum works on pigmented skin and hydrates it at the same time.