One of the most talked about and controversial television talk show of all times in Koffee with Karan. The show has currently wrapped up the shoot of finale episode of season 6. Admist all the controversies, undoubtedly, the show is always at the top of it’s TRP charts.
And this time we decided to do a quick round up of some of the best makeup looks on the show. And here let’s have a look at our leading ladies and their best makeup foot forward –
- Alia Bhatt – Let’s begin with Karan’s favourate child – Alia Bhatt. Alia Bhatt was seen in the opening episode of this show and she rocked the simple yet stylish look. The lady was seen wearing an off shoulder gown by Monse Maison. The lady wore a dewy face with slightly blushed cheeks and nude lips.
Product Recommendation : Loreal Paris True Match Rose Lumi Liquid Golden Dore, Lakme 9 to 5 weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color Coffee Lite, Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon.
2. Deepika Padukone – My favourate lady also graced the show with Alia Bhatt in the opening episode. She wore an all white side slit dress and rocked her slightly wavy open hair. Her no makeup look was to the point. But her bold brows were the highlight of her makeup. Her signature smokey everyday brown makeup look by Namrata Soni is just perfect.
Product Recommendation : L.A. Colors Sweet 16 in 1 Eye Shadow Palette.
3. Jhanvi Kapoor – This new age lady made her debut on the show with her step brother Arjun Kapoor. She wore a nude lacy dress and her glamorous red lips and soft pink eye makeup look did most of the talking on the show.
Product Recommendation : Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Non Stop Red, Loreal Paris La Palette Gold.
4. Sara Ali Khan – This Pataudi kid has got class just like her father. The lady rocked the monochrome look in a piece by Bibhu Mohapatra. Only nude lips and some mascara applications she needed for the evening.
Product Recommendation : Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara.
5. Kareena Kapoor – And last but not the least comes the Begum Pataudi. The style diva was in the house and she wore a shimmery maroon gown and she looked literally amazing. She was at her causal best in her wavy open hair. She paired her signature her bold eye makeup with nude lips. Her eyeliner as usual was on fleek.
Product Recommendation : Sugar Gloss Boss 24 Hr Eyeliner, Nykaa Paintstix Nude Spice (01)
That was all about the show. Let us know which was your favorite look in the comments down below. Would love to hear back from you.