When my baby was 2 or 3 months old and I was going through sleepless night. I used to think that when he will grow up & I will be able to sleep peacefully. Now he is 2.9 Yrs old & I feel that why he has grown so fast. Believe me time flies like anything. We do not realize at that time but later on we definitely do 🙂 In this post I am sharing few things every mom should do before her baby turns one.
1. Clicking pictures: Click pictures as much as you can. Once your baby will start walking you won’t be able to take pictures as per your choice. You will find zillions of pics of my boy when he was under 1. But after that only few are there, it is like impossible to take his pictures.
2. Enjoy your baby’s smell: Babies smell heavenly. I don’t know why but later they don’t smell like the way they used to do earlier.
3. Dressing them cute: You can make him/her look like Mario or a rabbit or a frog. Once they will grow up & will start understanding then it will be really difficult to make them dress up as per your choice. I seriously miss those days when I used to dress him up as a cutie.
4. Recording videos: Major milestones like sitting, crawling, walking, babbling etc are done by babies at the age of one. So keep your recorder on and capture those cute moments.
5. Baby Talk: Aww! Now I miss talking to my baby like a baby. He used to go crazy & laugh, when I used to do baby talk. Now it will sound crazy, seems like we have to plan second baby just because I miss that baby talk 😉 (he he)
6. Let him/her sleep in your arms: You will get a lot advice not to carry your baby. As he may get habitual but believe me no baby sleeps in mom’s for rest of the life. Sooner or later they will be independent. So enjoy this phase & let him sleep in your arms.
I don’t know why but this post making me emotional & also giving me a feeling that my baby is a big boy now 🙂