I don’t know why but there are butterflies in my stomach while writing this post. Maybe I am nostalgic and thinking too much about the day when my pregnancy was confirmed. I was not able to believe that I am pregnant, I don’t know why but also every girl has this feeling. Yesterday I was talking to my friend who is in the third month of her pregnancy & she was like “Why my bump not visible”. Some may find this question silly but believe me a lot of us may had this thought this during our pregnancy 😉 So I thought to talk about some not so secrets of pregnancy.
1. You want to tell the whole world that you are pregnant: When my pregnancy was confirmed, I wanted to share this news with everyone (Parents, in-laws, friends, relatives). But we decided to keep it secret for at least three months. So you may also want to keep your pregnancy a secret no matter how much excited you are to share it.
2. You will be not able to believe the results: No matter how desperately you were waiting for this result but still you will be not able to believe the result. I was not able to believe my pregnancy until I saw my baby in the ultrasound. I may sound silly but before that every now and then I used to think “Am I really pregnant?”
3. No fixed pregnancy symptoms: When it comes about pregnancy symptoms, you must have heard the same kind of things from women. Morning sickness, craving etc but believe me these symptoms may vary. I skipped almost every pregnancy symptoms like no morning sickness, no craving.
4. There is a storm going inside but its quiet outside: When your pregnancy is confirmed, excitement goes to next level but soon you realize that nothing new is happening. Your doctor will confirm your pregnancy & after that, there will be nothing. But there is a storm going inside 😉
5. You will make false bump: So this is insane but once your pregnancy is confirmed you will start making false bump especially when you will see the mirror. I have used a pillow for making false bump during the first trimester & believe me my real bump never looked like that 🙈.
6. Time will go really slow: Three months feels like ages. Don’t trust me? Time to become momma. He he
If you are a mom then I am 100% sure that you will agree with me on these points & if you planning a baby then soon you will going to agree with me 😉