Age, stress, allergies and genetics play a big role in the way our eye areas look. A common question which many women ask about is the “Dark Circle”. Screen time has increased drastically these days which causes dark circle. Consider yourself lucky if you don’t have dark circles. With dark circles face looks dull & you look sick. So it is very important to deal them. In this post I am sharing 5 easy home remedies for dark circles.
1. Aloe Vera Gel
- First of all cut open the leaf and extract the gel.
- Apply and massage the gel under your eyes for a few minutes.
- After about 10 minutes, wipe it clean with a moist piece of cloth.
Only use fresh Aloe vera gel for visible result. You have to apply it daily.
- Cut thick cucumber slices and keep them to chill in the refrigerator for appx. 30-35 minutes.
- Now put the slices on your skin for 10 minutes, then rinse off the area with water.
This technique is used by parlor or salon serveuse.. he he.. Repeat this twice daily for at least a week.
- Take saffron strands in a bowl and soak them in the milk for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, apply the saffron infused milk under your eyes with the help of the cotton balls.
- Keep it for good 10-15 minutes then rinse it off.
Try this remedy every day for effective result.
4. Tea Bags
- Moistened 2 green or black tea bags & keep it to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now keep one tea bag on each eye for appx. 15 minutes.
- Afterward, rinse your eyes off.
- You have to keep your eyes closed while applying tea bags.
You have to use this once or twice daily for a few weeks.
5. Cold Milk: If you have a very hectic schedule then this is the best remedy.
- Take a bowl of cold milk and dip the cotton ball in it.
- Place the cotton ball on the affected area for about 10-15 minutes.
- Later wash the area under your eyes with regular water.
U can try it twice in a week.
So these are few easy yet effective home remedies for dark circles under eyes. Hope you find this post helpful 🙂