Hello Mommies & Daddies!
I am a mom of 3 years old toddler & well understand that struggle of keeping kid engaged. Many parents say that it is like impossible to keep a kid engaged without mobile. There is a very good solution of this problem. You can invest you money on subscription boxes which are curated for these cuties. These boxes include fun activities which keeps a kid busy as well as teach him a lot. So in this post I am sharing Best subscription boxes which you can try or order for your kid.
- Intellikit: The first box in my list is Intellikit from First Cry. This is my personal favorite, every month they have a specific theme like in December it was “Christmas” based and all the 10 activities were around Christmas & Santa. This kit is curated according to age group, so can can choose according to your kiddos age. In each kit you will receive:
- expert designed age appropriate activities for your child
- A story book to explore the amazing world of reading
- A month long Calendar of activities
- A Happy Tracker that allows you to watch and record your child’s progress over time
- A set of 10 Worksheets
- A set of theme specific Intellicards
- 3 Months – Rs 2,700 (Each box cost you appx. 900 Rs)
- 6 Months – Rs 4,499 (Each box costs you appx. 750 Rs)
You can also get a Trial box for Rs 299. Good thing is that you can also cancel your subscription plan in mid.
2. Magic Crate: Kids of this generation get bored very easily. It is really difficult to keep them engage. In that case subscription box like Magic crate is savior. This box caters interest of 18 months old to 15 years old.
- 3 Months – Rs 2,599
- 6 Months – Rs 4,399
- 12 Months – Rs 7,599
Like Intellikit you can also cancel this box subscription plan it mid. You will get the full refund.
3. Flintobox: This box is loved by more than 10 lakhs parents for their kids. Which definitely makes it under best 5 subscription boxes in India. Designed by IIT & NID graduates for meaningful fun & practical learning. Packed with 3-4 fun learning activities that focus on creativity and concentration. Every month, your child will receive a different set of activities that focus on 16 key developmental areas. This subscription box caters need of 2 to 12 years old kids 🙂
- 3 months – Rs 2,385
- 6 Months – Rs 4,170
- 12 Months – Rs 7,140
On cancelling plan they refund the amount for the remaining boxes back to you. Currently sale is going on & you get 51% discount.
4. Einstein Box: It caters the interest of children from age one to six, with quality books and educational games. Every month, your child will get an Einstein Box with 2 books and 3 learning activities.
- 3 Months – Rs 1,797
- 6 Months – Rs 3,294
I am very impressed with the box is curated for specific group. You can give it a try. Best thing is you can even return the first box & full refund will be done.
5. Xplora Box: t is a monthly subscription activity box for kids with numerous skill enhancing activities, which help to develop the various motor, cognitive and social skills of your child. The child will receive a theme-based box every month packed with some exciting projects, games, DIY activities and a story book.
This box caters interest of 2 to 12 years old kids. Currently brand is offering 50 % discount so you can order it straight away. Besides the box, you also get 10 Educational Downloadable Worksheets every month, along with access to their app with over 500 learning worksheets.
3 months: 2,097 Rs
You can choose box according your kid’s interest. I would suggest to try out different brand’s boxes. My boy absolutely love doing these activities.