Wedding season is on, so is the season of festivals and a much-awaited new year. This year is very special for me as my bestie Meena is getting married. When your best friend is getting married then you are supposed to look like a diva 😉 I consider myself a Diva when I am in an Anarkali Dress or Designer Suits but as you, all know that I have an 18 months old kid & believe me he is like an open blunder (Haha). To go on a shopping with him is like mission impossible these days. So I decided to buy few Anarkali Dresses and Designer Suits online. My search ended on Craftvilla which is a well-known online brand. Their collection is so awesome that you feel to buy everything from the website 😉 So I thought to share Must have Anarkali Dresses & suits in your wardrobe which you can buy from this website 🙂
1. This special edition dark blue Anarkali dress makes you go wow the moment you wear it. The craft work at the bottom is the special attraction of this dress and the comfort that comes along is inevitable. I have tried this myself and could not stop praising it just after the first use. If you like to go the blue way, do not miss buying this.
2. What could possibly be a better combination than Anarkali Dress with pink color added with heavy embroidery? Trust me, this is what most of you are looking for. It not only completes your color choice but also ensures that you haven’t compromised with the style that you are wearing. A perfect pink Anarkali to overwhelm the winters.
3. Royal black is the most preferred Anarkali Dress color among all the ladies. And why not when it compliments the rich flower design implanted in gold threads on it. The wear not only boosts your charisma but at the same time upholds your bold and beauty factor.
4. Look here what I have for you. This one stole my heart away at the first look. A heart winning color combination of blue and red and that too in the market trending Anarkali Dresses. The heavy artwork near the neck enhances the overall look as well as gives you a blissful appearance after wearing it.
5. This is pure elegance. This is how I feel about it when I share my experience about this Anarkali Dress. A new and plane shade with slight artistic upholstery towards the right. For marriage functions and for New Year parties, this is the one you are looking for and do not miss the chance to add this to your pretty collection.
1. Coffee is not only my favorite drink but also my most liked color. And this special designer suit melts my heart with its rich coffee color as well as the eye-catching artwork on it. Designer suits definitely have their presence marked but this coffee color has remarked it meticulously.
2. I know what you are thinking right now! You want to buy this at once, don’t you? Yes, that is the same excitement I had when I saw this black and red heavenly designer suit on this site. The cross design of the dupatta adds on the beauty of the dress and the neck design makes it look more attractive. Buyers, don’t wait for the stock to go over. Click on the buy now option and make it yours.
3. Beauty is not only about fashion. It has a lot to do with the attitude one wears a designer suit. I must say this that the self-satisfaction one will have after wearing this designer suit is far more than the suit looks like. A simple and graceful look is promised with the soft and warming design on the body of the suit.
4. Green is not only a color that represents nature. For a lady, it’s about being confident and darker the shade better is the presence and the boldness to wear it. This festive season, make your presence a bit more attractive by trying this all-new designer suit that is marvelous to wear and the feel you get after wearing something so beautiful cannot be described in words. I have tried you, you should do it too.
5. I connect myself with the light blue color because it tells me that being calm and thoughtful are my assets and they make me who I am. I insist you must add on this very pretty light blue designer suit to engrave your strength and be happy and feel good about what you are.
I am pretty sure that you going to love the collection of Craft Villa if you are in search of Anarkali dresses & designer suits for yourself. Please do share your opinion in the comment box.