So it’s been just two days that I received this June 2020 edition FabBag. Now in this 2020 when everything around you seems to be gloomy and dull, a little makeup, some self-care, I am sure can brighten up your day!! In expectation to that, I had subscribed to Fab Bag for 6 months and sadly, this was my 6th month of the subscription. Anyway, let’s have a sneak peak of what all I got in this lock down edition, LOL, June 2020 Fab Bag:
Price: Rs. 599 (if you purchase for just one month, you can subscribe to the bag and get it at a reduced price too)
Quantity: 5 products + A pouch
Online availability: Here
The products I got and my opinion about it:
- Kasaca Nail Paint: The nail paint is good, but guess what, in this month’s Fab Bag, they said they will deliver either Bodyography Cream Shadow or Kasca Dream Star Nail Lacquer. And now you tell me, who would like to get a nail paint instead of a high-end eye shadow from an International brand?? And unfortunately I got the nail paint.
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic White Tea And Chamomile Face Wash: This also was like either you get this face wash or Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 PA from the brand Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic. I got the face wash. Not that I have any complain about the face wash, but the only point is, it is a sample sized product, I didn’t expect that 🙁
- Sugar Crème Crayon: Honestly, this is the only product in this month’s edition that I absolutely love. You get a choice of the shade which you can select according to your preference and the crayon is great!! I got the shade number 10 Berry Belle which is a maroonish red and will suit all skin types! This one is priced at Rs. 699/- and is definitely the star product of this month’s edition.
- All-Natural Co. Aloevera Gel: Nirvaana Purifying Facial Serum or All-Natural Co. Pure Aloe Vera Gel was the options, which they would send you and you can’t choose this one. Thankfully, I got the aloevera gel. I like this one and actually have quite a few times gotten the same from FabBag itself. No complains about this!
- St D’vence body wash: This is one product, which FabBag keeps on repeating in almost every or at least every alternate edition. Not that I am saying that the body wash is bad or something, but you do subscribe subscription boxes in expectation to get various products from different brands every month right? And that way, this didn’t fulfil my expectation. Also, this one I again a sample sized product.
Also you get the pouch which contains all these items. It is a nice one, a black and golden mixture kinda glittery pouch, cute one!
Overall Rating: I am saddened by the recurrence of the products that they are making and also, majority are sample size L But yes, if you are the one who is looking for just a one month purchase, you can go for this one! My rating: 3/5.
About the author: Priyanka is a professional and also a beauty, cosmetic and food enthusiast!