With the advancement of summer and monsoon arrival, I am pretty sure it will bring variety of diseases which could be of many types like vector borne like malaria, dengue, water borne like typhoid etc and lots of Skin related issues. Dermatological issues or in layman’s language skin issues could be caused by various factors in such season majorly by Fungi. As the hot and humid weather favors Fungi growth with subsequent growth of fungal infections, we need to be extra cautious about it.
You guesses it right that today I am not going to share my review or share my experience of my life with you all but I would like to discuss a day to day problem which most of us suffer from. I am talking about regular fungal infections which we all have encountered sometime or the other. The fungal infection we always don’t notice but which spreads then becomes our major point of attention. People have said that Prevention is better than cure but I would say once you have contracted this problem then only focus is cure.
Ethinext Pharma has started a Social cause to educate people for fungal infections. This is illustrated in a beautiful video whose link I have shared below for reference. The video is describes the Do and don’t when you contract a fungal infection and how to further stop its progression.
I would also love to share some points about fungal infection; most of them are covered in the video.
· Mild fungal skin diseases mostly look like a rash and are fairly common. Fungal diseases in the lungs are often similar to other illnesses such as the flu and tuberculosis. Some fungal diseases like fungal meningitis are less common but can be deadly.
· Keep your skin dry.
· Keep your undergarments, socks clean and make sure they are dried in sun.
· Keep your footwear aerated.
· Avoid walking barefoot, especially in bathrooms, locker rooms, gyms, on carpeting, and in public bathing areas. Wear slippers or stand on a towel or piece of paper.
· If contracted with Fungal infection always complete your medication course, do not leave it between.
I personally feel that this Ethinext pharma has covered the most important part of our world. The itchy, rash or patch on our body which we should not hide in makeup or by cosmetics but should eradicate with usage of drugs completely. The best part about Ethinext Pharma is that have taken an initiative of social cause to pay back to society in association with Pratham Council for Vulnerable Children. They will donate Rs. 2/- against each unit sale of any anti-fungal product of Ethinext Pharma. So guys I would request you all to stay healthy , keep yourself free of any infections and if by bad luck contract any fungal infection or any know does it do use Anti fungal product of Ethinext pharma, as by our effort Vulnerable children would benefit. It’s a win win situation for us.