After using one brand of bleach continuously I thought to try and experiment some other brands also. So I added Fem Gold Crème Bleach in my vanity. Here is my complete review of it.
Product claims: The new Fem Gold Crème Bleach comes with real, pure Gold in it, which gives you the real golden glow that makes you stand out against the fakes. Not only does it come with a beautiful fragrance but also special moisturizing ingredients which give you a soft creamy experience of bleaching.
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide, golden dust, Propylene glycol, Stearic acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate.
Price: 32 Rs
Wt: 6.6 gm
Online availability: It is available in various stores like Amazon, Aaramshop, E.bay, Purplle.
Shelf life: 18 months.
Directions for Use:
1. Wash face with tap water. Pat dry with clean towel.
2. With the help of the given spatula mix the crème bleach and the powder activator for 2 whole minutes till the powder completely dissolves in the cream.
3. Using same spatula, apply the mixture on the area to be bleached taking care to cover all hair to be bleached. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
4. Allow application to remain for 15 minutes only. For Stronger bleach of facial hair, the application can be kept on for further 5 minutes. For darker to wheatish skin type this may not be required.
General instruction: Wash off with tap water only. Do not use soap for 5 hours after bleaching.
Packaging: Fem Gold fairness crème bleach comes in a pretty and tidy golden box. It includes a tub of crème bleach, a bottle of activator powder, a spatula and a leaflet. The crème bleach is 6 gm and the activator is 0.6 gm in quantity. The leaflet gives information about the bleach, directions to apply, before-and-after-use precautions, etc.
My opinion about this Product: This bleach is available in available in different variants (sizes) but I like to use small size bleach (6.6 gm) because it is very easy to use as there is no proportion control for cream and activator. There is two containers inside the box, first contain crème bleach (yellowish or golden in colour, may be branding idea), second is activator (yellow coloured powder). On opening the cap of activator, you will feel a strong pungent smell, which pretends to be smell of ammonia ( Chemistry taught us the smell of ammonia is like rotten eggs). This bleach does complete justice to its claim of instant glow, lightens the colour of facial hair, removal of tan & dead skin. Just one problem I faced after application is, it constantly burn my eyes. A bit irritation on skin due to bleach is not a big deal but not beyond a certain level.
Do not forget to do patch test if using the bleach first time. Prepare a small application as per instructions and apply it on behind the ear. If excess irritation occurs, you are allergic to the product.
What I like about this product….
1. Lightens the colour of facial hair.
2. Easily available in local market.
3. Gives glow to to skin.
5. Helps in removing tan and dead skin.
6. Easy to use.
7. Packaging is travel friendly.
What I do not like about this product….
1. Not good for acne prone skin.
2. It cause irritation to eyes and skin.
ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.1 /5 ♥♥